OTTAWA! Our pop up shop is NOW OPEN until Sept 2nd! Valamode has collaborated with Sona Clothing for a summer long event in the heart of Westboro Village. Come and shop the best selection of Luxury Consignment & Swimwear the city has to offer and bring your friends! Be sure to follow on Instagram (Luxuryconsignmentcanada) for exclusive contests & news!
Pop Up Shop Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday 11-6
Thursday, Friday 11-7
Calling all Louis Vuitton Lovers! Authentic LV totes have been consigned! We have a series of beautiful bags from several different collections! The classic Neverfull, Totally, Deauville, Noe, Speedy & Batignolles to name a few styles!
A reminder that we are currently not in "pop up mode" & based online. Scheduled appointments can be made in the Ottawa area for direct purchase or you can use coupon code "Ottawa" for free local pick up! Email us at email@example.com for any questions & enquiries!
Ottawa! We have POPPED UP at 222 Beechwood Avenue inside the beautiful Kavanaugh condo building! Open until January 31st 2017!
Tues, Wed 11-6
Thurs, Fri 11-7
First a huge thank you to all our amazing followers and clients! In efforts of making your searches and purchases smoother on our website, we have added new features to navigate your way through!
Click Sale and select your Product Collection by type! Happy Shopping!
- Accessories (Wallets, Scarves etc.)
- Featured Luxury Goods
- Under $200
We are so excited to announce our collaboration with Bayshore Shopping Centre again! The summer's most exciting shopping event will be held the weekend of June 25th & 26th. Make sure to share with family and friends! We will have an incredible selection of mens and woman designer clothing and accessories that are new, near new or previously loved! We have a few more announcements to make so be sure to stay tuned!
Thank you to www.hashtagpaper.net for these amazing invitations and to Bayshore Shopping Centre for having us back! Save the date!
More details will be posted here:
People often ask me how I do my pricing and the truth is there is an extensive amount of thought put into the process. Apart from condition, the value an item holds depends on the brand.
Market value for designer items truly depends on the brand itself and how much luxury sustainability it has in todays market. Certain items depreciate more similar to how a car depreciates as soon as you drive it off the lot. On average Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Hermes hold the most value thanks to their superior branding (did you know we offer 70% back on these brands when they are consigned?!). Other brands like Gucci, Burberry etc. sustainability depends more on condition, year it was made and how much production it has had.
Some tips on sustaining value:
- Treat your goods with the thought that you may resale them one day
- Always store them in their dustbag/boxes (always ask for one when you purchase) to ensure protection, after all they come with a dustbag for a reason!
- Hang on to your original packaging. This comes in really handy for a resale gift or for someone who also takes precaution with caring for their goods
- Stuff handbags to hold their shape and to ensure there is no unnecessary creasing to the leather
- Follow the care instructions the luxury sales assistant gave when you purchased it or ensure to read the care card if it came with one
- Don't leave your cosmetics loose! Ensure you are using a cosmetics case so there is no makeup transfer (yikes!)
- Invest in goods that hold value so you can make the most back on resale
At the end of the day, we fall in love with goods for the passion of fashion! Take care of your items and know that we will help you get the most of your investment back.